No Start

Ryley Coker

So I have the WRX2X link ecu G4X installed. I have gone through the entire setup process. I did the ignition test and injector test as well. Performed the trigger setup. Everything is functioning as it should (I think). But the car just won’t start. Any insight would be great as I’m completely stuck at this point. 

For your map, when you are connected to the ecu just go to >file>save as to save a copy of the current map.  

Your triggerscope I dont think you have done right.  Make sure you only click the capture button when the engine is already cranking over - not before.  

You have no signal on trigger 1 (crank sensor).  Cam is fine.  So most likely wiring is damaged or something is unplugged somewhere.

Also, not the cause of your problem, and not relevant at the moment, but FYI, your trigger mode should be set to Subaru V1-6 assuming you still have the original EJ20.

15 hours ago, Adamw said:

You have no signal on trigger 1 (crank sensor).  Cam is fine.  So most likely wiring is damaged or something is unplugged somewhere.

Also, not the cause of your problem, and not relevant at the moment, but FYI, your trigger mode should be set to Subaru V1-6 assuming you still have the original EJ20.

So here are the updated trigger scopes. I also changed to V1-6. Still no start. Ideas?

trigger scope 4.PNG

trigger scope 4.llgx