Can stream for fuel level

434josh

Did their instructions definately say to enable this frame ID?  It is pretty unusual to use a frame ID when you are only sending one frame.  Otherwise the rest of your setup looks ok for how I would expect it to work.  

Can you share their instructions?

nlVlLvB.png

11 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Did their instructions definately say to enable this frame ID?  It is pretty unusual to use a frame ID when you are only sending one frame.  Otherwise the rest of your setup looks ok for how I would expect it to work.  

Can you share their instructions?

nlVlLvB.png

He just sent me screen shots and said to match them exactly.  I can load his screen shots if you would like, will just take me a min to get them into dropbox. 

This was his screenshot. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7dugr327s9lozxc/received_449372886345529.jpeg?dl=0

In that case you have done as he suggested.  Seems very odd to use a compound ID when only a single frame is being sent so it wouldnt hurt to get him to confirm that that was not a mistake, otherwise the ecu is set up correctly.

• 1 year later...
On 4/13/2021 at 5:16 PM, 434josh said:

He just sent me screen shots and said to match them exactly.  I can load his screen shots if you would like, will just take me a min to get them into dropbox. 

This was his screenshot. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7dugr327s9lozxc/received_449372886345529.jpeg?dl=0

Did you ever get this figured out? Im trying to do the exact same thing on my car. I have my Fuel level sending unit wired into ECU and reading Percentage data on PC link, but i'm trying to figure out the CAN programming side of things.

Thanks