Lambda Warning

434josh

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to setup a virtual aux to create a warning for lambda vs target lambda and possibly output via CAN BUS as a warning to my dash. 

I only want to see a warning if the lambda is lean of the target by a certain amount, TPS is over a certain % and I'm in boost. 

Any way to do this? Is there a better way?

Thanks. 

I have a virtual aux set up (but not enabled yet during tuning) that triggers an RPM limit 2 to come active if I'm in boost over a few PSI and lambda is over a certain value.  It's not referenced to target, but I made the condition for lambda to be a few points over target at the boost level threshold.

10 minutes ago, INSW20 said:

I have a virtual aux set up (but not enabled yet during tuning) that triggers an RPM limit 2 to come active if I'm in boost over a few PSI and lambda is over a certain value.  It's not referenced to target, but I made the condition for lambda to be a few points over target at the boost level threshold.

How did you trigger it? I built a virtual aux that has all of my parameters but I can't figure out how to trigger the GP RPM limit. 

45 minutes ago, 434josh said:

How did you trigger it? I built a virtual aux that has all of my parameters but I can't figure out how to trigger the GP RPM limit. 

Here's what I have for now, but disclaimer, this probably needs some fine-tuning to make it more functional and non-intrusive during transitions/gear shifts:

image.thumb.png.e17c1209bd85fb3581b95ff0d8b1eb2d.png

image.png.c330396c294066aae7ffec02bbbc6aaf.png

image.png.9d494e0bc0b7fa94ec458ab908934679.png

I still need to fill in this table and basically fine-tune the whole setup, but that will have to be after tuning is complete.  Hope this helps!