State of outputs

MarcelB

Hi all , during my current build , I decided to replace all of my vehicles wireing with a multiplex system (www.isispower.com).The system is switched to ground so it seemed ideal to integrate it with my Vipec which would allow me to eliminate all additional wires, relays and fuses , before I purchased the system I contacted them and asked about the "back feed" issue to which the replied "this would not be a problem' . I am now doing functional checks on the system and it works as promised BUT when all power is stopped via the ignition key the outputs which are presently configured on the V88 via the ISIS turn on ! Now the multiplex system is designed to be on at all times so I am guessing that the the Vipec switches all outputs to ground when it is de-powered , Is this correct :?:

Ign and Inj drivers will not back feed. Aux drivers MUST NOT be wired to anything that has power when the ECUs supply is off.

If the any device connected to the AUX drives has power when the ECU is off it will cause a problem.