Nissan 300zx Link g4x

xarishewii

20 hours ago, Adamw said:

Yes, I suggest using realdash.  Their website has a list of recommended USB CAN adapters, the seeed studio is the one I am most familar with.  There is some set-up information in the "CAN example" folder in this post: 

Already i use some Can bus to USB adaptor but every time when i was connecting the usb on my android unit everything was stop working Screenshot_20211130_211302.thumb.jpg.35d1bede6853adcd56092180be1d1730.jpg

46 minutes ago, xarishewii said:

Already i use some Can bus to USB adaptor but every time when i was connecting the usb on my android unit everything was stop working 

Sorry, Im not sure I can help with that.  It sounds like you have an issue with the adapter.  I only have experience with the seed studio one.    

I was thinking for seed studio that one on my below link but i was trying to find if anyone already use it because i don't want to start buying all this adapters without to know for sure they are ok

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Seeed-Studio-USB-to-CAN-Analyzer-Adapter-with-USB-Cable-114991193-/353539109248?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=707-127634-2357-0