Ej25 swap cam sensor wiring for single AVCS

GTRB27

Hi everyone, I have a 2000 GC8 WRX and I have installed an IAG Stage 3 with B series 2.5L heads single AVCS. BC280 camshafts have been installed along with +1mm Valves. 

I want to know how to how to wire up the 3 pin cam sensors and also what pin outs to go to on the link G4+. Also need to know how to set up the triggers in the ecu. 

The engine is mechanically ready to start with everything else done but I just need to sort this out so I can load a base map to enable the engine to do some heat cycles. 

A step by step process would be amazing if even possible.

Desperate help needed please!

If more information is require please fire away! 

Assuming it is a WRXV5/6 plug-in ecu?  On the EJ20 the cam sensor for trigger 2 was behind one of the front pulleys.  These 2 wires (trig 2 & sensor ground) now need to be connected to the LH rear cam sensor on the EJ25. You can possibly splice the ground wire and use that to ground both cam sensors.  You will need to run ignition switched 12V to both rear cam sensors also.  

The RH cam sensor needs to be connected to any DI1-4.  DI1 is probably the easiest as this is just the start signal and not really needed.

sRQm1cI.png