Audi TT 2001 no rpm and no start

Roman

Hi

i connect today the ecu and car no starting and i check on triger1,2 they always on OFF and also no rpm in datalist, if i connect the original ecu the car is starting and all is good, but with the G4+ ecu dont see crank signal , can someone help me mybe we doing something wrong ? 

Ok, apparently our original test car when we designed the TT plugin was a AJQ, so it should work.  

Can you do a triggerscope when cranking and attach that and your map.   >ECU Controls>triggerscope.  Click capture while the engine is cranking.  

The triggerscope still shows nothing, but your trigger settings are all wrong so that at least explains why the cam sensor isnt working.  The ECU statistics shows the ECU has seen RPM from the triggers at some point.  

Can you change the trigger settings to match below and do a new trigger scope when cranking, as well as a log of it cranking.  

I52b3nl.png

Ok, now at least there is a cam signal.  Still no crank signal.  I think you will need to trace some wiring to see why it is missing.  

Start by checking there is continuity from the crank sensor plug back to pin 82 & 90 at the ecu.

KPRQ4Op.png

• 2 weeks later...