G4x Monsoon in a JDM FC3s

JDMFC3s

Hello, hoping for some insightful replies on my current issue!

I recently purchased a G4x Monsoon and 5M Loom to go with this. I am looking to replace my OEM ECU in my '89 RX7 TurboII with the Link

However, I am a bit intimated by this process and don't want to mess it up as it is an essential system in the car. Are there any users/or companies that can create the loom with the sensors I'll be using, which I can help map out? At this point I'd rather it be done right, then saving the costs associated. 

Please let me know your thoughts on the matter.

Where about's are you in the world?  Note the odd series 4/5 "toggle" trailing ignitor/coil is not supported, you will also have to change to individual trailing coils.  from memory you can use FD trailing coils or go for something aftermarket.  

13 hours ago, Adamw said:

Where about's are you in the world?  Note the odd series 4/5 "toggle" trailing ignitor/coil is not supported, you will also have to change to individual trailing coils.  from memory you can use FD trailing coils or go for something aftermarket.  

I'm right outside of Chicago!

That's a good tip thank you. I do recall hearing about that, and am creating list of all supporting sensors/mods I need to accommodate the Link. Really hoping to get the ECU switched over in 2022

Its not a region I know well, but one USA dealer that springs to mind that does a lot of wiring work that I am familiar is Mark Panic.  Although he mostly does toyotas and is on the opposite side of the country to you, he knows the Link products well and does a nice job at reasonable cost.  Im not sure if he has done many rotaries but he would be at least worth a call or email.  https://panicmade.com/wiring

There are places like Boomslang and Wiring specialties but their looms often come with with small mistakes that need diagnosing and fixing in my experience.