Mitsubishi Evo 9 needs another DI latch!

Richard j giampetro

DI 2 is fir IC spray. I used this and I’m getting trigger errors. And it won’t work. I think cause other manufacturers use this for cam sensors. My assumption. DI 7 has no pin/wire going into ecu pin 67! If I order pin and wire will it work? It’s as per my factory manual is 12v batt out. Not used. DI 11 is the last one I have open and after exhausted searches no information on it at all not Mitsubishi or link or any other human on the planet. And I’m really Attached to my AC system. Lol so DI 4 is noooo go. Yes I’m using 10 and 9 on my loom. Any input would be greatly appreciated! 

D7997FB5-2000-4EDA-82D0-62C5DE75C1F1.jpeg

ABE6C850-0E4F-47E0-8514-C5DDCFEF8953.jpeg

0F0E24FC-DF67-4921-ACC9-13CF286FF278.jpeg

E327C1C1-A02B-4CF5-B76E-2524912D58F1.jpeg

5920E3A8-1F47-42A5-84E6-BC56E0368965.jpeg

Sorry, I dont really understand your question?  Are you looking for another digital input?  What do you want to connect?  DI2 should work and is not related to trigger at all.  DI7 cant be used for general purpose as it has extra circuits connected for the IC spray function.  DI5 could be repurposed as the start signal is not important (only affects precrank prime).

For switches etc you can use an analog input as a digital input.  

I’m trying to get the last thing done anti lag. Switched id love to ground. I moved pin 73 not used to DI 7 that ecu pin was not used or had a wire and pin. Function says off but won’t let me turn it in?  Dry odd

For the life of me I can’t get this turn on. Go active. Ecu is not locked. Removed pin 73 from ecu to use for missing pin 67 and that’s DI 7

image.jpg

On 4/8/2022 at 9:17 AM, Adamw said:

DI7 cant be used for general purpose as it has extra circuits connected for the IC spray function. 

As I said in my earlier post, DI7 cant be used for anything except the factory IC spray function.  It has extra electronics connected to it.  

Makes sense so what are the pin outs for DI 15 I don’t have this information and switch configuration? Low , high. Is it a 12v or a ground?  (Just Information ) Due wasted hours very many.! I rewired my fuel pumps so Link has no control over them being a complex system as it is 3 relays, Stock ecu has voltage control 3V. to 14v over fuel pump output action let alone Fuel regulator control solenoid action and for that reason link can’t seem to control or have functions to do so. I fought this battle for months on end. Might be information to pass on. I think it’s Mainly for Evo 9 Mivec. Alot of head scratching on this fuel system. Again just trying to help. This has cost me and other people a lot of time. I no longer have a fueling program. 
Thank you for your time Adam

DI 17 specs, wiring any and all info would be incredible ?!?

18 hours ago, Richard j giampetro said:

I rewired my fuel pumps so Link has no control over them being a complex system as it is 3 relays, Stock ecu has voltage control 3V. to 14v over fuel pump output action let alone Fuel regulator control solenoid action and for that reason link can’t seem to control or have functions to do so. I fought this battle for months on end. Might be information to pass on.

Our ECU controls the standard Evo 9 fuel pump correctly exactly as per factory.  There is no need to change anything.  Ign 3 controls the main on/off relay, Aux 12 controls the high/low speed relay which just adds a resistor into the circuit.  On some models you need to change the active state setting on Aux 12 if the high/low speed works in reverse. 

18 hours ago, Richard j giampetro said:

Fuel regulator control solenoid action and for that reason link can’t seem to control or have functions to do so.

Yes we dont control the pressure solenoid as it makes tuning more difficult with little benefit.  You need 3D deadtime table etc if you change fuel pressure.