G4X won’t connect to pc

Anatmoly

Installing a new G4X in S13 with a SR20DET swap

car was running with a stock ECU

Replaced it with a G4X, I’m trying to connect to my laptop. I’ve downloaded and installed PC link.

PC link fails to connect, when I turn the key on the fuel pump comes on and continues to run, I get 2 fast flashing blue lights on the ecu, but PC link fails to connect.

I have tried the auto settings, I’ve tried manually setting the comm port

still nothing

Any thoughts?

The car came to me as a drift car and has been cut up and modified including the harness, but was a good running car

76 pin

7 minutes ago, Adamw said:

At least one of the blue LED's should be on solid with ign on.  If it is flashing it suggests it is powering up and down.  

Is it the 76pin S13 ecu or 64pin S15 ecu?

76 pin

My confidence in the existing wiring harness is low

So I may have a power issue 

I will explain how the main power circuit works so you can check some of it out:

1. +12V "ignition on" signal comes into pin 45 when the ign switch is on.  Check you have 12V here.
  2. The ECU then grounds pin 16 - this is the trigger to the main eccs relay (chassis wiring).  Check this pin is at ground when ign is on.
  3. When the ECCS relay turns on this supplies the main +12V to pin 49 & 59.  Check you have 12V here.  

4 minutes ago, Adamw said:

I will explain how the main power circuit works so you can check some of it out:

1. +12V "ignition on" signal comes into pin 45 when the ign switch is on.  Check you have 12V here.
  2. The ECU then grounds pin 16 - this is the trigger to the main eccs relay (chassis wiring).  Check this pin is at ground when ign is on.
  3. When the ECCS relay turns on this supplies the main +12V to pin 49 & 59.  Check you have 12V here.  

Ok, is there a pin out of the connector so I can find correct pins?