Subaru WRX Rally Car Anti Lag Tune

Bodie Reading

Hey guys.

Recently purchased and G4X link unit for my 1995 Subaru WRX GC8 gravel rally car upgrading from my old standard STI link that was in it. The old link had rotational idle and anti lag was working perfectly.

My tune guy has a fair bit of experience with these links but has never set up rotational idle or anti lag on them so we are struggling to get it right. 

We haven’t got any rotational idle at the moment and the anti lag seems like it’s just not in the right zone because with old link it use to pop and bang when on 0% throttle like it would normally should and it would be there as soon as you put the foot down at all. With the G4X link it’s poping and banging at around 50% throttle and doesn’t stop until pretty much 100% throttle which is not ideal obviously and the boost pressure always seems in a lot more of a vacuum compared to the old link. 

Does anybody know what we are doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated and/or even a base tune for this we could go off just to start somewhere.

Cheers, Bodie.