Help with some pops and bangs

L33BYT

Hi,

Could any one give some areas I need to look please to enable some pops and bangs mapping to my Mini Cooper S Turbo please?

For any one who has any criticism, I want to see i get annoyed with it quickly or not. It will be going on the rolling road to have it setup if its not to annoying.

I have attached my MAP file. Where do I need to look?
I tried disabling the fuel cut off with no positive impact.

l33byt.pclx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

would any one be able to give me a little guidance? I think I'd like to use one of the digital inputs or link it to the digital input I have in place for high or low boost and the high boost also gives me the burbles and pops so it can be something I can turn off and on. 

thanks for a little help with a newbie 

1 hour ago, Brad Burnett said:

turn overrun fuel cut off and subtract timing in the overrun area of the ignition map

And yes it does get annoying.

Thanks Brad. Will keeping an eye on the snake lines on a run help show where to make those changes? Is the a specific trial reduction increment to try so to not make it to aggressive at first attempt 

yes the snake trail will show  you were the over run area of the ignition table is.  Typically i would expect something in the region of 30-35 deg on over run while not trying to sound like a fart box.  I would drop that down to to sub 10 deg, maybe into the negatives if  you really want some spicy farts.  Its all about getting the fuel mix to combust in the exhaust.