PMU16-FuryX Canbus setup issues.

JakeRX4

I was wondering if anyone on here could give me a little bit of assistance getting my FuryX to to to my PMU16 PDM.

Ive been going back and forth over it all day I I cannot for the life of me work out what I'm cocking up and would like someone to have a bit of a look over for me. I'll attach both configs below. The CAN line also has a CanGauge on it which is working as I would expect.

Thanks all.

RX4_PMU.pmu RX4_Setup_July_2022.pclx

Got job on your setup, it looks good to me and I cant see any mistakes in terms of comms, it should work as far as I can see. 

I suspect Starter control might not act how you want - it might get "stuck on" since status "engine running" is decimal 2 which may keep the starter output channel true , so be careful with that once you get comms, but otherwise all looks ok.  You might want to change that starter output to a formula with c_Starter value = 1.  

If you check the live capture box are you seeing any data in the area below?  How about in the Light client, do you see 0x44C data in there?  

lXI2W1X.png

Thanks for getting back to me Adam, im just back down and plugged in now, im getting no live data through in the pmu software, or in lightclient.

But as I said, the CanGauge is on the same line and is working correctly.

If the gauge shows there is data on the bus there must be a disconnection somewhere.  Connect the USB to CAN device in place of the gauge to confirm data is there.  If so then you can start investigating where it is lost.