Lean out on slight throttling

_pkmds

hello guys .almost always i get lean out AFR to 16-17 ratio after gear changing or pressing the throttle after over-run fuel cut. I'm not sure 100% but i dont have any behavior like this on full throttle, only when im cruising and changing gears on uphills or driving in low rpm .i saw that the Lambda corrects 8-10% of fuel and hesitates to return to zero. could be this problem ? i see also that the lambda decreases fuel status while i leave the gas which is not logical because you have over-run fuel cut active the same time. here's the log , should i increase the fuel table values where i get lean out behavior to decrease the value of fuel correction?

Log 2022-08-14 2;51;28 pm.llg

I would start by lowering the CLL MAP delta lockout so that it deactivates during transients like it should.  That will help some.  Possibly the accel hold will need to be increased or the main fuel table will need to be tweaked in thos cells but see how it looks with the CLL working properly first.  

4 hours ago, Adamw said:

I would start by lowering the CLL MAP delta lockout so that it deactivates during transients like it should.  That will help some.  Possibly the accel hold will need to be increased or the main fuel table will need to be tweaked in thos cells but see how it looks with the CLL working properly first.  

I worked on map delta lockout fixed it little bit. But i see that thr CLL decreases too much fuel when you leave the throttle and then needs too much fuel to increase when it goes to 80-90 kpa of MAP. Actually the fuel table it has values for 13.70 and 13.4 AFR on 80-100KPA of MAP. Which is too much for no boosting area and when I was driving on uphills or light throttle the car was struggling and i decide to increase the AFR to 14 and 14.7 and the engine feels more efficient and responsive. So probably i need to decrease like 6-8% of fuel in this area?

3 hours ago, _pkmds said:

But i see that thr CLL decreases too much fuel when you leave the throttle and then needs too much fuel to increase when it goes to 80-90 kpa of MAP.

CLL should be disabled for the transient though?  Can you attach another log.

2 hours ago, Adamw said:

CLL should be disabled for the transient though?  Can you attach another log.

I tried to increase or decrease fuel but made it worse.if i set the TPS lockout to 0 it stops doing that but also stops the fuel correction. Ill attach you another log