Trigger issues on first start up!

NEO14

Hi brains trust,

I have a fresh build that I am trying to start for the first time but having some issues with the triggers. The engine is an SR20VET with Hall Sensor Trigger Kit from TAARKS.

The engine will fire but wont run as the RPM dies down to 0. Looking at the triggers it seems that trigger 1 isn't stable and produces errors while cranking.

I have attached the Trigger scope log but unsure if it worked properly since is doesn't show any data?

Thanks

Nick

B32FF472D0D1432DAEEA13C4CB2F0CFB.png

1F5E6B96E3624B77818537641E8EEFBD.png

12F2F82F276E42AE856C45CBAC41B258.png

314429493_986352315671634_6842477394688624225_n.jpg

TriggerScopeLog 1.1.llgx

Any ideas on where i should look next to rectify the trigger issue?

I have put a new sensor and wheel thinking it was a faulty product but still have the same issue. The wiring has been double checked and have been given the green light. 

Is there something i am missing with the setup?

Those spikes usually come from some stray current finding an easier path back to the battery through the sensor wiring rather than its correct route.  This is usually a poor ground.  

The spikes you have in your scope occur quite regularly approx every 720 degs.  The only devices in your IO list that pull current once every 720 deg is either injectors or coils.  Can you try doing a scope with all injectors and coils unplugged.