Link G4 Inputs

TT94

Trying to figure out how many inputs there is in the link g4 and if i need the expansion loom. 

I have added wideband o2 sensor, fuel pressure sensor, intake air temp ( maybe included ?). And i dont know if its possible to run Flexifuel sensor aswell? 
I guess i need the expansion looms for these sensors?

That will be a Storm based plug-in ECU.  It has AN Volt 1-6 and AN Temp 1-3, and DI 1-6.

The IAT sensor can connect to AN Temp 2 (main header pin 36) or AN Temp 3 on the expansion connector.  

Fuel press and wideband can connect to any spare AN Volt inputs.  There is AN Volt 2 on the expansion connecter, or AN Volt 4/5/6 on the main header that probably arent being used (these were originally connected to the airflow meters and narrowband oxy probe).  

A flex fuel sensor can be connected to any spare DI, there is DI 5 &6 on the Expansion.  Note G4 doesnt have true flex fuel capability, cold start and some other fundamentals will be bit of a compromise with flex fuel using this ecu

On 2/15/2023 at 11:02 PM, Adamw said:

A flex fuel sensor can be connected to any spare DI, there is DI 5 &6 on the Expansion.  Note G4 doesnt have true flex fuel capability, cold start and some other fundamentals will be bit of a compromise with flex fuel using this ecu

Thank you.

Hmm, but a flexifuel Would still be useful enough? Or is it just Waste of money?