2x1600cc injectors per cyl?

Supercrown

I'm running 12 1600cc bosch indy blues in my 1FZ FE (4.5L 6cyl).

Will I need to run a primary set and then a seconday staged set, or will the V88 run 2x1600ccs simultaneously at low pulsewidth/idle?

Fuel will be E85 - and idle quality doesn't have to be perfect - it has massive cams/headwork and is primarily for drag racing - although I'd be keen on it being able to idle at around 1000/1200 rpm for occasional street duties.

Ignition is M&W Pro Drag.

I'd say maybe, depending on fuel pressure. I'm assuming turbo?

If your setup does not idle, I'd back it down to say an 850 or 1000, as primary, and a 2000, as secondary, see what that does. I'm just going off memory of different setups I've messed with, not using any calculator or anything.

Yeah - 106mm Precision.

ofy9.jpg

See build thread http://performanceforums.com/forums/showthread.php?67218679-1972-MS75-Toyota-Crown-Hardtop-1FZ-FE-turbo&p=842100891#post842100891

Looking to make 1500++hp

I can set fuel pressure to whatever works - it's got a big Enderle mechanical pump and Aeromotive reg in preparation for running methanol, so fuel flow is effectively unlimited.

A couple of calculators are indicating that pulsewidth will be down around 1.05ms on E85 with a 1000-1100rpm idle (cams are 298 adv duration, 420 lift, 112 LSA)

Ideally it just runs both all the time to eliminate having to run a second stage - I'll have a crack running sequential with 2 firing together for each cyl. If it idles like a dog I'll reassess.