logging

max

Is it possible to log and then play back the fuel table and afr's as so the fuel table can be adjusted after a run as i can only get the fuel table to play back and not the afr but can get the afr working on the logging screen thanks

Hi Max,

I am a little confused as to what you are actually asking here.

But I log all parameters when logging, this way if you need to you can look at any parameter etc you may need to look at.

So when logging for specific tuning parameters,

I log WIDEBAND 1, TARGET AFR and if only using one Fuel Table log FUEL TABLE 1 along with what ever else I need , i just choose as I log everything.

This will give you WIDEBAND 1 AFR, TARGET AFR and the FUEL TABLE 1 value at that point you put the cursor on or playback mode.

Regards

Dave.

Hi Max,

I have attached a screen shot of a log I used for tuning on a customers car.

You will see the Fuel Table 1 cell value in with the TPS value.

I setup many pages in my layouts for tuning.

I have a page with the FUEL TABLE 1 and logging on the same page as you scroll through or play the log file a cursor indicator will move on the fuel table coinciding with the log.

Regards

Dave.

post-1099-143450216042_thumb.gif

Hi Max,

create your new page and then just go to the ECU SETTINGS TAB on the left side of the page, open the Fuel Tab, go down to FUEL TABLE 1 and click on it, it will open onto your page.

Simply position it where you want it on the page and LOCK it so it can't be moved, add all of your other gauges etc and then make sure you save the layout.

Regards

Dave.

Hi Max,

that's great, the best way to learn is to have a play and use the HELP file or RIGHT CLICK and select WHAT'S THIS.

Don't be afraid to use the HELP file mate there is so much information available within the software itself.

Have a great 2015.

Regards

Dave.

Hi Dave, I have a question about the log screen you posted above. I see it a V serie ECU with the latest firmware right?

My question is: how did you get the "AFR Target (AFR) in that list. I don't see it in my logging list, is it possible to add this to the logging list in the V series ECU's?

Thanks.

Dolfo