LEM G3 Single channel Injniter

hi laurence, i take it you are trying to use your std ignitor if you want to do it the easy way buy a link ignitor trust me they are so easy to wire and you can see by looking at the flashing led lights if you have made a mistake, i have now installed well over a hundred link ecu's and dont even bother to waste my time wiring up to std ignitors and they havent got the same grunt that a link ignitor has. std ignitors always waste your time and money by wasting more time and money tyring to work them out lol... if you really want to get your std ignitor going i can get a diagram out for you cheers ross

Yeah, Ross is right.  But if you do want to use the std igniter, then it is important to note that the ECU supplies the IGT signal to the igniter.  The IGF signal is feedback from the igniter to the factory ECU and not used by any aftermarket ECU.  Just leave IGF open it will not cause any problem.

Possibly, but maybe not!  Best is to look at the factory wiring and work out wire colurs back to the ECU.  Then get the functions from an ECU pinout.  You will be able to use a multi-meter to work out the power, ground and coil negative wiring.