4g + ttx pnp 1.8 t innovate afr connection.

Volt

Merhaba usta. Yenilikçi ecb 1 afr bağlantısıyla ilgili yardıma ihtiyacım var. Obd girişinden gelen sarı kabloyu nereye bağlayabilirim? Veya beyinden nereye bağlanmalıyım? hangi iğne. Innovate ebc 1 girişi ve çıkışı var, bunlara bağlanabilir miyim? son sorum Obd girişini aktif olarak kullanabilir miyim? Teşekkür ederim.

Hello master. There is a connection output related to the innovative ecb 1 afr connection. Where can I connect the yellow cable coming from the obd input? Or where should I connect it from the brain? which needle. Innovate ebc has 1 input and output, can I connect to them? my last question Can I use the obd input actively? Thank you.

Really that device is not particularly useful as the ecu has much better boost control built in and it can read the ethanol sensor directly.  Only the wideband AFR will be used.  

Make sure the innovate Black ground wire is connected directly to the engine block (not a random chassis ground).  You can connect the yellow wideband signal wire to AN Volt 8 on Pin 70 or AN Volt 9 on Pin 69. 

For the flex fuel I suggest you share the sensor signal with the ecu and gauge, splice into the sensor white wire and connect to DI8 (pin 67) on the ecu (do not use the innovate brown wire analog output): 

761Eoet.png