Spartan3 won't read

RedSW2

Hello Link Tech. Support.,

I am using Spartan3's CAN for CAN2 of my FuryX and AFR is not reading. Link shows Lambda2 is OFF. WBO2 sensor is the only device on CAN2, I have tried with Spartan3 internal resistor ON and OFF that made no difference. CAN settings on both Spartan and Link are shown below. Is there something else  that I missed or any correction needs to made on the settings?

Thanks,

image.png.eba3a6942b98130091afeef86eb72fb0.png

image.png.7d1b8fa73c2e4b2b4327ee183aeb0391.png

image.png.8288b6c5c18aa8e739faa909abc1c9ca.png

image.png

Spartan3 connected to DI 9/10 of FuryX which should be CAN2, correct?

Lambda 2 sensor control is set to Link CAN as you shown, no readings, Lambda status is OFF. I also tried An Volt (7) for Lambda2 and here is the screen shot, not sure if this is normal. Calibration for Lambda2: Input Value A/B = 0V/5V, Output Units "Lambda", Output Value A/B = 0.68 AFR/1.36 AFR.

Factory Default is 0[v] @ 0.68 [Lambda] Linear to 5[v] @ 1.36 [Lambda].

image.png.3f7beaf7b66d5097f87b9086b6486c9f.png

Lamba2 is reading!! yeah; you're the man, thank you and thank you.

Lambda1 using internal Lambda control, consistently error 16. added 10uf capacitor across heater power supply and that did not help, don't have a 22uf at this time. Just want to clarify that Link ECU WILL or WILL NOT work with aftermarket/cloned LSU 4.9. please confirm if you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Adam, I installed genuine WBO2 sensor on Lambda1 of FURYX and Error 16/49 still persisted. Wiring connected as per instruction. Are there any test that I performed to confirm internal circuit of Lambda1 could be an issue?

My next most common observation is a bad connection in the mating lambda sensor plug on the engine loom.  The first thing to check is that the terminals are locked in place and dont push back into the housing if you push on them with a screwdriver or similar.  If that looks ok I would de-pin the plug to confirm the terminals are crimped tight on the conductor (tug test) and also confirm the terminals still slide tightly on to the male terminal in the sensor plug.  I have seen poor crimping cause the terminals to spread open so they dont grip the male terminal and I have also seen them barely hanging on to the wire. 

Oh, also check you have full battery voltage on pin 4 with everything plugged in and operating (back probe at connector).