Huge swing in idle stepper position even in open loop

MGV101

Just finished installing up a EVOIII G4X modified to work on a Mitsubishi GTO and started the engine for the first time. 

Everything seems to be fine other than the idle. Even after switching to open loop the stepper seem to be jumping around wildly from the base duty to 90% back and forth. I have confirmed it is not jumping in and out of idle mode by looking at idle status (it shows it is in open loop mode the whole time). Overrun fuel cut is also off, I can't find anti-stall but I think that is only for G4+ and G4X no longer have anti-stall setting?

Strangest thing is even when I step on the throttle lightly to increase the rpm and have exited idle mode, the stepper is still jumping up and down causing the RPM to fluctuate.

Attached is a log of the issue while I was playing around with different settings (switching from unipolar to bipolar, increasing/decreasing idle steps etc) but nothing seems to work. The only time idle is stable is during startup hold where the stepper is held at the maximum of 90%.

EDIT:

Attachments deleted as I ran out of space for attachments and have to delete some from my old posts.

Hello Essb,

This is happening in open loop so integral gain should not matter at all (it's not even available in open loop mode). But before I switched to open loop, I did take a look at integral gain and it was set at 0.3 from the base map provided and I did try dropping it all the way to 0.05 to no avail. This was the point where I switched to open loop to eliminate any effect from closed loop control. Integral gain is effectively zero here.

Anyway, here is the map as requested.

start.pclx

Anyway, after getting home and taking another look at the logs, I think I have found my issue. Seems like there is something wrong with the AC input. It is pulsing on and off every second causing the idle base duty to change.

image.thumb.png.563539160b269912b8dec1b272e11251.png