ECU Logging

L0s7

I find ECU logging to be a tiny bit lacking in labeling. 

Seeing log files solely labeled in numerical order isn't terribly helpful if you don't check and save the logs *every* time you record one, can they please be labeled by timestamp of saving as well or something?

Is there also a hotkey or something to force ECU logging on and off? My ECU seems to log with a mind of its own sometimes. I'll drive for 30 minutes with ECU logging on, open the downloader and only see 10minutes of logs, for instance. I just did a drive, pulled back in to the garage and nothing was saved even though it was enabled... Very frustrating. The last saved log was 4min and doesn't appear to match the conditions I drove, maybe it was but I'm not sure I trust it because it doesn't say when it was saved. 

There is no realtime clock in the ecu so it has no awareness of time or date.  I dont think I have even noticed any missing logs.  Are you using conditions or a switch, or is it just logging all the time?  Can you attach a copy of your tune so I can test?