Linking ADIO with keypad button

chuckkk

Hello,

I'm trying to link a keypad button to an ADIO high side output but the software crashes when I select the keypad function count as the parameter. Either GP logic or GP function does the same thing. It was my understanding I need to use a logic or function in order to match a button to an output. 

What am I doing wrong ? 

Thanks 

razor_software.jpg

Thanks so much for your video ! I can't ask for more in depth explanations ! So typing in like you do it works. Using the search no matter what I select will crash the software on my laptop. Not sure why. 

My laptop fan is running full blast also while playing with the software so maybe it's causing it to crash when the software "looks for stuff" 

Got a few more questions for you. How can I get bigger "font size" letters and numbers in the software ? My other softwares are ok and I use default screen settings. Stretching the boxes don't help. 

Is there a way to connect one "keypad request" to two output pins ? (one keypad button to supply both fuel pumps controllers ) Gp logic only links one output from what I can see. 

Thanks again.link_razor.thumb.jpg.8b395d7afd62bd124a1ff178ba164a59.jpg

screen_settings.jpg

4 hours ago, chuckkk said:

Got a few more questions for you. How can I get bigger "font size" letters and numbers in the software ? My other softwares are ok and I use default screen settings. Stretching the boxes don't help. 

Windows display scaling isnt supported at present and there is no option to adjust text size.  I believe it is planned.  

4 hours ago, chuckkk said:

Is there a way to connect one "keypad request" to two output pins ? (one keypad button to supply both fuel pumps controllers ) Gp logic only links one output from what I can see. 

Unfortunately no, you have to use 2 GP functions.  Again it is something that will be added but hasn't made it in yet.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didn't know where to ask. We have now issue with second pdm global enable status. Changing it to ignition and it automatically changing to power enabled. Same file on both pdms work different one alloud to switch to ignition and second one no. Tried to leave only USB and refresh and same story

They will likely be different hardware versions.  The only difference between the Power enabled mode and Ign Sw mode is that the USB cable can act like an ignition sw in power enabled mode, so it is not a big difference in terms of safety.  

fkJB1ef.png

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2023 at 10:53 AM, Adamw said:

Im not sure what is causing the crash, but here is a quick video showing how I normally work.  Let me know if it still gives you problems and I will ask one of the PDM guys to reach out.  

This is awesome Adam!! are far better way of explaining how to set up our keypad. We are now up and running, shot!!