no injector 3 output on pin A2

928sg

I have a link Thunder and had my car running (although not well) in 2021.   I'm back to getting running again and found that I have no injector output on connection A2 for injector 3.   I ohm'd out the wiring, and swapped injector wires with A1 (injector 4) and the injector is good.   Then I swapped wires between A1 & A2, and the problem stayed with what ever wire/injector is connected to A2.  I found this while doing an injector test.   Injector 3 does have the same positive voltage as injector 4.

Any ideas or is there something wrong with the ecu?   This isn't anything with the firing order, and I checked out the wiring to make sure it wasn't shorted open, to any other wirs or shorted to ground.

• 928sg changed the title to no injector 3 output on pin A2

identical.   Back when I had it running in 2021 you saw the video and thought it was missing.   I had other mechanical issues to fix so I didn't think anything about it.   but based on this I'm thinking this output may have never worked properly.

I've also attached my config file.

image.png

6-16-2023.pclr

It sounds like you should contact [email protected] to arrange getting it back for inspection.  The test report for your serial number shows it was at least all working correctly when it left NZ warehouse in 2019 and they are pretty difficult to damage, so make sure you are as certain as can be that it is faulty before sending back.  Generally, when they fail they will fail as a short to ground so the injector stays open, it is not impossible, but also not very common to fail as open circuit as you describe.