Rx7 leaning out

TOMMYFD

That depends, how lean and for how long?

At any rate, it sounds like the transition into the secondaries needs a bit more tuning. Post up your current tune and a log of it transitioning into the secondaries so we can give you better advice.

I'm familiar with the G4+, but I would imagine the G4X is similar. If it's a short duration lean spike just as the secondaries are coming online, it sounds like you'll need to tweak the "accel fuel" and "accel time" settings under the staged injection section (at least that's where it is for the G4+). In this case, "accel fuel" is a fuel enrichment added to the Primary Injectors (separate from the normal accel fuel enrichment) just as the secondaries start staging in, and "accel time" is an amount of time that enrichment via the primaries stays active, which I think is measured in engine cycles. The idea being that secondary injectors are not physically mounted where the primaries are, so there's typically a lag time before fuel flowing from the secondaries can influence the AFR/lambda. The temporary enrichment via the primaries (accel fuel & accel time settings) work together to compensate for that lean dip.

Ok, so it looks like your core problem is you've got your "accel fuel" under the staged fuel settings set to zero. Not being familiar with the G4X, I had to read the help file as they do it a little differently than in the G4+ which needs you to specify an "accel fuel" and "accel time" figure there. AdamW or one of the Link reps can give you better advice, but I'd probably start with a smallish non-zero number like perhaps 5 or 10 for your "accel fuel" under the staged fuel settings, take a drive, and see what it looks like in the logs. If it's still spiking lean at the secondary transition, increase your "accel fuel", if it spikes too rich at the transition, reduce it.

Also, make sure your primary/secondary ratio is set correctly to match your pri/sec injectors.

Other than changing the accel fuel in the staged injector setting to 5, were there any other changes to the tune file you posted before? If so, post that up too.

The reason you're hitting the injector duty cut is because in your log you're pushing >84% on the primaries at the stage-in point, which is what that cut is set at (under fuel main, "injector duty cycle fault value"). You can raise that cut, but since it's already pretty high I wouldn't recommend that. Instead since you're pretty much maxing out the primaries at the MGP you're staging at, I would adjust the secondary staging table so the secondaries stage in earlier, and a bit more abruptly (i.e., a steeper ramp-up to the full 62% you've got). Maybe try setting the 14.5psi MAP cell to about 20~30%, and the the 17.4psi MAP cell to your maximum 62%, and then do an interpolation for the cells in between those two cells.