Injector timing subaru

O.Rancourt

I’m having a similar question regarding Injection timing in Subaru’s.

I got a EJ257 2010 STi “e-throttle” with a N/A 2.5RS Longrunner intake manifold wich means no TGV, 70mm longer and 5 mm bigger runners, 20mm billet aluminium spacer to clear AVCS, wich put the injectors  20-22mm further from the intake port, currently running DW 1300cc injectors, the base map in my G4X injection timing was at 410°BTDC and i got crazy lean spike while tip in. I’ve dropped the timing to 340°BTDC seem’s to help but am i going in the right direction?

i’ve tryed accel enrichement but it always seem to be late, its does enrich but always after that lean spike. At 340° seem to shorten that spike. 

other weird thing is that wall-wetting comp does nothing from 0 to 40%, atleast i cannot tell any difference in AFR or tip in.

Im moving your post to the G4X section as it is unlikely relevant to a G4 post.

Your issue is unlikely anything to do with injector timing.  At idle and light loads you can optimize the injector timing by adjusting it until the richest average lambda is displayed.  340-440BTDC would be the expected range.  

Wall wetting comp would typically only be significant for 1 injection event after a fuel cut or similar.  

You will be best to post a copy of your tune and a log exhibiting the problem.