Aux channel fault

Josh18

Hi, I'm wiring up my atom x into a Subaru liberty. 

Since powering the ecu up I have had an issue where aux 1 to 4 are in fault.

I have found that they are in fault even when I have only power and ground connected to a power supply. 

The wiring help says that if this happens the firmware is not happy. 

All the aux outputs work fine, just stay red and say fault. I have them running as low side drivers to switch on relays, but it doesn't seem to matter even if they are disconnected. 

Pc link is showing no fault codes for this. The spare ignition channels I have used indicate fine, green active or inactive. 

Thanks

Josh

Wait on, I updated the firmware again after updating the software and it found a later version. Now the faults are gone! 

The old software I had mustn't have accepted the latest firmware so only updated to one that still faulted. 

Thanks heaps for that! 

1 hour ago, Josh18 said:

Wait on, I updated the firmware again after updating the software and it found a later version.

That's what Vaughan was saying; the PCLink software is tied to the firmware version.
It will only update to whatever the latest firmware was at the time of that version of PCLink.