Problem with BOSCH DBW

AlexUmc

Hi Guys, maybe anyone of you can help me. 

I set up many DBW Conversions in Costumer Cars in the past but dont get my own working. No, i get it working and drived multiple times but only in Set Up mode and i dont get a TPS Calibration done.

I´ve tried it multiple times with differend TB´s, also made a new Loom to be sure its not a wiring issue but anytime i try a TPS Cal it will go to like this: Move to closed position, Holding throttle,..... and nothing more happens. I tried it with a "manual Calibration" and fill in the Voltages of 0 and 100% TB and i can drive the car without bigger problems, but it will throw tracking errors etc.

Atteched the Tune an a Log from the Calibration Progress, maybe i overlook anything at one point. 

I also tried a lot of different gains, switched +/- multiple time, switched the TPS Main and Sub, etc without any changes. 

Hope any of you had an idea :)

Regards

Alex 

CivicDBWProblem.pclx CivicDWBLog.llgx

I think the TPS voltage is not stable enough after the ecu has forced the blade closed at full power for it to be considered "not moving".

The 5V output looks quite stable so possibly the sensor is worn or there is some issue with sensor ground or something.

C0fMkGz.png