G4X IGN output 12V

JH096

Hey, 

I have just wired up my link S14/S15 G4x into my S2 S14. Everything is as it should be however unfortunately I have no spark when cranking/testing through ECU test function. I am using Splitfire S15 smart coils. When checking the plug at the coil I have 12V at pin 1 and weirdly have 12V at pin 2 (coil trigger). When I test the coil through coil test function the voltage at the trigger pin changes from 12V to 11.6V. I have engine RPM count and no trigger issues using stock CAS. 

I have deleted the ignitor linking the correct wires however am thinking this may have something to do with my current issue? 

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

What coil were you measuring those voltages on?

Did you confirm this?:

Hax661o.png

I checked from coil #1. The jumpers are set to JDM however I think it's an AUDM. Will give it a crack! 

Thanks 

Hey Adam, 

Ignition coils were wired incorrectly so they are sorted when I try the test function they fire. However now I'm struggling to see engine RPM...I have attached a trigger scope below, Scope 2 doesn't look the happiest...not sure if related to ecu settings or bad CAS. 

input is appreciated :) 

image.thumb.png.ae8d80510f5d3535be2e2f62fe4fd93a.png

The main problem there is trig 1 & 2 are swapped.  Change the ADM/JDM dip switches will correct this.  

The waveform on the trig 1 in that scope looks a bit messy so that may not be your only problem but lets see how it looks with those switches swapped.  SR20's vary a lot, but try the trigger offset at -90 for a starting point.