Help needed with CAN Communication between G4x and Strada

AlexUmc

Hi Ledgends,

I know here some very aducated Members so maybe anyone can help me out. 

I need some more Data on my Strada Dash and I´m not that familiar with Can Streams right now to add them on my own, maybe anyone of you is able to do that for me.

What i really like to have on my Dash is, when possible as Data:

GP Pressure 2 - Accusump pressure

Can TC 1-4 to Set Alerts if any of my EGT get to high. Yes, maybe its to late then, i know

Differential Fuel Pressure

And the Status of: 

- Engine FAN

- GP Output 1 

- GP Output 2 (yes, not configured yet)

- CAN DI10

Attached youll find the Maps.

Ill read a lot of threads like that ofter answered with some demo Data / Maps to have a look at and possibly see how its done, that wouldl be great.

Thanks guys. 

Regards

Alex

Civic Race Dash.zconfig CivicG4XPreMeppen.pclx LINK_Generic Custom_@20170524_021339_007952.xc1

Files attached.  The .xc1 file is the CAN template you can import into RS3 if you want to change anything in future.  

Note you also shouldn't have two CAN channels set to "Link Razor PDM" in the ecu, all PDM's should communicate on the same channel.  

Civic Race Dash.zconfig LINK_AlexUMC_@20230822_220303_004138.xc1 CivicG4XPreMeppen new CAN.pclx

Hi Adam, thnaks for that really fast help.

I dont know wxactly why i have 2 Channsels there. Maybe this is something i "created" when starting with the PDMs and dont be that familiar with them. Will Check this after the Season, tahnks fot that info :)

Will Update when configurated the new Stream and averything works :) 

On 8/23/2023 at 12:30 AM, Adamw said:

Files attached.  The .xc1 file is the CAN template you can import into RS3 if you want to change anything in future.  

Note you also shouldn't have two CAN channels set to "Link Razor PDM" in the ecu, all PDM's should communicate on the same channel.  

Civic Race Dash.zconfig 609.03 kB · 1 download LINK_AlexUMC_@20230822_220303_004138.xc1 323.68 kB · 1 download CivicG4XPreMeppen new CAN.pclx 469.91 kB · 1 download

Hi Adam,

just checked. Unfortunetly it doesnt work. The Stream sends a Number and the Dash cant tranform it to a "On/off" Status.

Any Ideas?