MXG 1.2 Strada displays incorrect value

wirekat

G4X connected to Aim MXG 1.2 Strada and data connects fine. All display values are good Except Fuel Pressure.
The value is set for kPa (as is oil pressure) but the Fuel Pressure will only display two digits so even thought we know the pressure is 276 kPa (40psi), the display only shows 27 (two digits). The display settings are the same for both fuel and oil. Oil displays three digits (in kPa).

The ECU sensor settings are the same for oil pressure and fuel pressure. The only difference is that the oil pressure has a calibration table and the fuel pressure does not.

I'm starting to think that I need a different fuel pressure sensor?

43 minutes ago, wirekat said:

The ECU sensor settings are the same for oil pressure and fuel pressure. The only difference is that the oil pressure has a calibration table and the fuel pressure does not.

Can you clarify this statement, or attach a copy of tune.  Does both the fuel and oil press display correctly in the Link software?  

In the dash config, make sure it is showing V2.00.07, if not click on change ecu and just select the same Link CAN BUS Base ecu again and it will overwrite it with the latest.  

Actually, even if it does already show V2.00.07 in your config, I would do the "change ecu" as above anyhow, I have seen that fix some odd behaviour before.