Help Needed to setup Fuel Flow Table

HarryBeron

Hi I want to setup my fuel flow table so i can run the virtual fuel tank and see inst. fuel consumption.

I have a Honda J35 a8  with the fuel pressure regulator set at 60psi.

I believe standard injector specs are 310cc /min at 43.5psi

Can someone show me what values I need to put in my table 

Thanks

1 hour ago, HarryBeron said:

Think i may have it sorted, its confusing when at idle, the differential pressure shows way higher than the rated 60 psi the pump is regulated to.

Why is that? 

Do you have a fuel pressure sensor fitted? Note if it is a returnless fuel system then it runs a constant pressure and so at idle when the manifold pressure is lower than atmospheric but the fuel pressure is still the same the difference in pressure between the fuel rail and the manifold is greater than it is under power.

Take a log of the fuel pressure and manifold pressure showing the engine off and then the engine on and idling and maybe a full throttle run, that will show you the fuel pressure (should be constant), and the manifold pressure so you can see what is changing. It wouldn't surprise me if the pressure does drop a little under full power due to the amount of fuel the engine is using.