VVT & VTEC not operational

Tuns

As the title says, I can't get VVT and VTEC to work. If I click "test", the VVT solenoid will pwm and the VTEC solenoid will click on, but in practice, neither work. If they work when I test them, I would think something in my settings is wrong, but I don't know what. Any help would be appreciated. I'll also attach a log and my current tune.

The ECM is a plug and play G4x for a 2007 STi that I've done a Honda K24 swap on. The VVT solenoid has it's own dedicated relay to supply 12v power, while the VTEC solenoid is powered by a high side driver. I know it's not recommended, but it tested closer to 30 ohms, which I read on another post would be fine to run a high side driver.

STiK24(2).pclx VVT.llgx

The VTEC solenoid looks like it is activating, is there an audible difference in the engine when having it on or off? Also I have just remembered that not all plugins have the high side drivers fitted, only the ones that require it for the OEM vehicle so there is a good chance the 07 STI pnp doesn't have this high side driver chip on it.

Can you take a trigger scope and attach it here so we can see what is coming in on DI 2.

You have no triggers coming in on DI2 so you need to investigate your wiring to get the VVT working.

Your ECU does have the high side driver chip and if the VTEC Solenoid is clicking then it should all be working assuming the mechanical side of it is working.

Capture.PNG