2015+ Sti VAF/VAB Chassis Pnp

Gctech

Im in the market for a PnP for a 2018 Sti but is USDM, the notes on link website said 2015+ Euro Jdm markets are supported, according to what I researched the CAN is the same global for this vehicle ecu pin changes, do anyone here has the Euro/Jdm ecu pin out that way I can see what it would it be involved to make this work, is a high power car and as everyone knows Cobb and Ecutek fo US market is crippled.

Syvecs offers a unit but they mention I would need to make my own jumper harness to make it work, since Im already a Link dealer and tuner might as well give it a go.

thank you 

The pinout is in the help file or in the PDF manual on the WRX11 webpage.  It is quite different to the USDM.

Im fairly certain the CAN will be ok for the 2015+ USDM cars, I have done some basic testing on a couple of USDM cars successfully already.  

We are working on a plug-in for the USDM models now, I believe we should have the first batch of prototype boards fairly soon.  Do you have access to a car you can test on? 

36 minutes ago, Adamw said:

The pinout is in the help file or in the PDF manual on the WRX11 webpage.  It is quite different to the USDM.

Im fairly certain the CAN will be ok for the 2015+ USDM cars, I have done some basic testing on a couple of USDM cars successfully already.  

We are working on a plug-in for the USDM models now, I believe we should have the first batch of prototype boards fairly soon.  Do you have access to a car you can test on? 

Yes I have one test car 2018 sti fully built just chilling on cobb right now and a happy christmas tree on the dash lol, with the pin out and the usdm pin out I was going make a repin diagram to use v11 and get rolling this car need power :)