1jzgte plug in first start

Elliot j Turner

Hey, I’ve got a log i think of trying to start i was wondering if the gurus can see something that’s holding me back. I was wondering if the ecu is looking for a neutral cut out switch as its a manual conversion, and what tachometer output settings would be for a 1977 ra23 celica I’ve tried to find some info but no luck.

Crank sample 1, 4th Nov.llg Toyota JZX100 G4+ Xtreme Plugin 2 Base Celica Map.pclr

• 2 weeks later...

So I worked out my injectors where cactus from sitting for a couple years and blocked up, I replaced injectors and it fired straight away no idle but roughly ran for a couple seconds then would keep coughing and trying it’s best to run. But now it’s just cranking not pops at all tried to do injector test can’t get any injectors to fire now. I noticed it has a trigger 1 error when you push f12 but no errors on normal screen I’ll attach a log and trigger scope. Thanks I’m advance this things testing me.

Log 2023-11-18 7_52_37 am.llg Trigger Scope Log 2023-11-18 7_53_07 am.llg