Can Set-up

Kyle879

Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of wiring in a Fury G4x into a GTiR Pulsar. The time has come to setup the digital dash, which I've gone with a Powertune Digital dash. I have setup the exact same dash on my person car (running a plug in g4x) and verified the settings are the same.

I cannot get the dash to see ANY values. I have tried on Can 1 and 2. The allocated can L/H wires are DL9&10 and I've followed the setup exactly as the power tune manuals. I've also attached a copy of the tune file, encase ive missed something simple.

Another question related to this job. The link help manual states that the 2 grounds (1 for loom a and 1 for loom B ) are to be grounded separately. Since tidying up the loom ive noticed that there are in fact 2 grounds per loom. Am i to group 1 from each loom and ground together? run 4 ground separately? or another option?

Cheers,

Kyle

Gtir.pclx

Your settings look fine.  Can you pull the CAN wires out of the back of the dash and measure the voltage on each compared to ground.  You should have >3V on CAN H and <2V on CAN L.

For your ECU power grounds, you would ideally have 4 seperate wires that all run to the same ground point, usually on the engine.