DI switches for antilag and launch control

Tonez brah

Gday all,

link g4x pnp evo 9.

can someone confirm if I have the process correct in my head.

Expansion loom DI 9 antilag on off latched switch

expansion loom DI 10 momentary button rolling antilag/latched launch control

DI 2 (intercooler water spray) on off switch for stationary launch control if possible?

And last one, can I connect my cam lambda to the expansion loom?

IMG_5754.png

Yes, any DI's can be used for switches.  You cant currently have both stationary launch and latched launch set up the same time, but you can use a GP limit table to achieve the stationary launch.

The CAN lambda needs to be wired to a CAN port, there are 2 CAN ports on the Evo9 ecu.  

2 hours ago, Adamw said:

Yes, any DI's can be used for switches.  You cant currently have both stationary launch and latched launch set up the same time, but you can use a GP limit table to achieve the stationary launch.

The CAN lambda needs to be wired to a CAN port, there are 2 CAN ports on the Evo9 ecu.  

Thanks Adamw. I’ve purchased a CANJST cable and it’s too short. Just checking there is no harm in cutting it to extend it?

Also my switches. Digital pulup will be off and would it be low of high drive? (I won’t connect ground to device)

Can you also please confirm if cyclic idle can be on switch seperate to antilag? 

IMG_5756.png

Usually cyclic idle works with rally style antilag together instead of being separate. This is mainly to keep rpm’s and engine idle manageable while the throttle is permanently held open. If you’re using an electric throttle body, you can set up a button to turn cyclic idle and antilag on, but I don’t think you can have one without the other.

3 hours ago, k4nnon said:

Usually cyclic idle works with rally style antilag together instead of being separate. This is mainly to keep rpm’s and engine idle manageable while the throttle is permanently held open. If you’re using an electric throttle body, you can set up a button to turn cyclic idle and antilag on, but I don’t think you can have one without the other.

Thanks for confirming Kannon!