Link G4X running lean with hot start + unstable idle (subaru impreza V8)

Rens

Hoping to get some help from the guys that are very familiar with link g4X V8 subaru Impreza.

info: 

own a fully build engine blok 2.1 stroker.

had a V6 subaru before with almost the same setup, that was tuned on a dyno.  No i m having the same engine in a V8 subaru with bigger cams 272 and new series Garret G-turbo, convert the V6 map to a V8 map. the issue when starting the car was idle properly, this turbo is smaller then my last one, but flows simmular when driving and with the bigger cams it was way off at idle. Also the idle is different on these models. V6 uses a steppermotor and a V7 a idle solenoid. 

same intention as last time running the engine in for 1000km and had 20 min breakin for the cams at 2000rpm. after that it is going on the dyno again.  Got it so far that the it idle ok for now exept the needle is not stable enough in my opinion... maiby it is the cams but that's where i want the help/sollution if possible. The other thing is when the engine is hot 80/90 deg and i'm starting the engine it runs very lean.. after a while it wil stable itself or if i push the trottle a few times it  will come back at around 14.7 AFR ealier.

Who can point me in the right direction, or suggest which figurs to change?

-More stable Idle, and the lean part on re-start a hot engine.

I made a log to identify the wrong setting? 

thanks for the help.

Regards

Rens

PC Datalog - 2024-01-13 6;36;27 pm.llgx

Set the idle control MAP lockout to about 85Kpa since your idle vacuum isn't very good.  Your lean start is likely IAT related, that is a guess without seeing the tune but in your log it is at 50°C when you first start and drops to 36C at the end of the log.  

3 hours ago, Adamw said:

Set the idle control MAP lockout to about 85Kpa since your idle vacuum isn't very good.  Your lean start is likely IAT related, that is a guess without seeing the tune but in your log it is at 50°C when you first start and drops to 36C at the end of the log.  

Thanks Adamw.