FK8 Type R control

Gctech

You will need to scope the current and voltage curve of the injectors and Fuel Pump Solenoid as the factory ECU drives them so that you know the correct settings to use for that.

I would assume the trigger pattern will match something we have already done or that it is possible to do with our generic settings.

From memory the wastegate on those motors is a H-Bridge controlled electronic one, the ECU can supply enough current to drive it and you could control it as E-Throttle 2 in the ECU with some success but I have heard they can be a pain with having to recalibrate the zero position on the go due to expansion and contraction of the linkage from the heat.

Do you know if they have any other particular odd or different hardware on those motors?

On 2/27/2024 at 6:05 PM, Vaughan said:

You will need to scope the current and voltage curve of the injectors and Fuel Pump Solenoid as the factory ECU drives them so that you know the correct settings to use for that.

I would assume the trigger pattern will match something we have already done or that it is possible to do with our generic settings.

From memory the wastegate on those motors is a H-Bridge controlled electronic one, the ECU can supply enough current to drive it and you could control it as E-Throttle 2 in the ECU with some success but I have heard they can be a pain with having to recalibrate the zero position on the go due to expansion and contraction of the linkage from the heat.

Do you know if they have any other particular odd or different hardware on those motors?

That I can do , camshaft has 4 lobe for the fuel pump dual vvt 4 window cam hall sensors with a 60-2 crank other than that nothing special 

60-2 crank is perfect for using a generic trigger setup but would need to see a trigger scope along side the cams in both rest and full movement positions to confirm what settings to use, most likely just a cam window.

14 hours ago, Vaughan said:

60-2 crank is perfect for using a generic trigger setup but would need to see a trigger scope along side the cams in both rest and full movement positions to confirm what settings to use, most likely just a cam window.

Yes that is what I was thinking, I have access to a stock one so i'll take a scope of cams with crank , I been also sniffing CAN to be able to get Dash and AC functional , do you know approximately when the Di4 controller will be available ? 

thanks