vr4link PNP Launch Control and Rolling Antilag

Anfurnyy

with the G4+ is it possible to have both the Launch Control and Rolling antilag setup? 

Scenario is that i want to be able to use Launch control using the clutch switch configured on my DI 2, for when i'm at the track, and use a Dedicated button my console for Rolling antilag wired to DI 4 without them interfering with each other.

Thanks!

When you say rolling antilag do you mean the Latched Launch control mode? If so you could set up your launch control as the latched mode and one of your GP RPM Limits as your fixed RPM launch.

7 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

When you say rolling antilag do you mean the Latched Launch control mode? If so you could set up your launch control as the latched mode and one of your GP RPM Limits as your fixed RPM launch.

Well that's the confusion. I see an "antilag" setup which looks like you can set it up to "arm" with a specific DI ( DI4 in my case) and then activate it with a specific parameter (in this case say 95%+ TPS).

So the behavior would be it would arm the Anti-lag but not activate it until I go 95+ throttle.

Or is that wrong way of thinking about that?

The launch control for the track I would just want to setup so that anytime I have the clutch pressed in and give it 100% throttle it goes into launch control 

So Antilag is for maintaining boost while off throttle and is aimed at rally style racing where they need the power back quickly, it requires some way of bypassing extra air when off throttle such as a large idle valve, an E-Throttle or a permanently cracked throttle. Antilag also has a cyclic idle function that exists so that you can still idle the car when it has the throttle body held open but this is more aimed at vehicles with permanently cracked throttles.

The phrase "Rolling Antilag" is often used to mean rolling launch control where you open the throttle fully and it holds the car's speed while it builds boost.

Anti-lag is for off throttle stuff through corners, rolling launch control is for building boost while maintaining a set speed.

8 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

So Antilag is for maintaining boost while off throttle and is aimed at rally style racing where they need the power back quickly, it requires some way of bypassing extra air when off throttle such as a large idle valve, an E-Throttle or a permanently cracked throttle. Antilag also has a cyclic idle function that exists so that you can still idle the car when it has the throttle body held open but this is more aimed at vehicles with permanently cracked throttles.

The phrase "Rolling Antilag" is often used to mean rolling launch control where you open the throttle fully and it holds the car's speed while it builds boost.

Anti-lag is for off throttle stuff through corners, rolling launch control is for building boost while maintaining a set speed.

Gotcha! So if I wanted rolling launch control, it needs to be setup under latched launch then?