Coil on plug wiring diagram MiniX Mini Cooper

SPYDER

I'm hoping the Forum can help with a coil on plug wiring diagram setup to convert the R53 Mini Cooper' wasted spark setup to a coil on plug. Being that the MiniX ECU has two internal drivers I'm not certain if I'd need an extra Link driver, if so then hopefully it's included in the diagram. 

I'm hesitant to just dive in and fry the ECU with a generic search of a setup made for a b16 or k20 although they might be similar baring the pinouts.

Secondly if you have any suggestions on a coil on plug unit to purchase which is known to work on a R53, please include. 

I appreciate your time in advance,

Spyder

It would be best to use "dumb coils" that dont have internal igitors.  Cyl 1 & 2 coils can be wired direct to the ecu, Cyl 3 & 4 will require an external ignitor to be wired between the ecu and coils.  I dont have any suggestion for coils as I havent had much to do with mini's, but many Fords and most BMW's have dumb coils so I would start by looking at some of those.  

Do the R56 coils fit the earlier engine? Im pretty sure they are the same as the S85 etc so pretty decent coils. 

Adam to the rescue again. I've been looking into the coils, and unfortunately due to the TMIC, R56' coils don't fit. If I do a FM, then its all good. 

Being that the MiniX has 2 internal igniters, coils 3&4 I'm assuming will use two channels of Link's Three Channel Inductive Igniter (I3), and being that I already have Link's CAN Lambda connected, I'd need an expansion loom,(XS Expansion Loom (XSL) to add the 'I3'. 

Any MiniX specific diagrams? 

Thanks again Adam.