Full bridge outputs

S14B23

I'm trying to use a Razor PDM to control 2 window circuits with full bridge outputs on the high power pins and a CAN keypad. I can configure the outputs (1 and 2 for one window motor, 3. and 4 for the other) and have the keypad with a keypad functions and GP functions able to drive single-ended outputs. 

I'm not seeing how to map the GP function output and set the current flow direction (fwd/reverse) when the output is configured in full bridge mode. With this configuration, it kind of works in forward, but does not reverse. 

image.thumb.png.627b86fd46ae33e3e3252103be789af3.png

image.png.9e849689d2c8c0f0c6e3bec263daec8e.png

Any suggestions? Searching for 'bridge' in the documentation didn't turn anything up. 

Thanks!

Positive duty cycle is one way and negative duty cycle is the other way. 0% duty cycle is do nothing.

Example below hasn't been tested but should work, just make sure the math block output goes between -100, 0 and 100 appropriately and that should be fed directly into the Duty cycle of the HP1/2 full bridge.

Capture.PNG

Thanks so much for the quick help -- that did it.

I was wondering if negative duty cycles might be the way, but saw some mention in the docs (PID I think) of it being limited to 0-100%