Link Lem

Ron Rob

I am not quite sure what version LInk I have but I know it is the version that could be upgraded to the link plus. Anyhow, my Pclink was on my old lap top with all my tunes whick I do not have access to anylonger and my car has been sitting for a few years since running the ecu. My question is will I be able to run the latest version of the Pclink, start the car in live mode and be able to retreive the last map in the ecu and save it for a reference to tune from? Thanks Ron

Hi Ron.

You will not be able to use the latest PCLink to do this, however we do have available to download, all of the PCLink software programs applicable throughout our range of ECU's.  From the description you have given, it is not clear what you have, however from what you have said it will be one of the following.

If the colour of the box is silver and black OR has a 9pin serial looking tuning port, download this one... http://www.linkecu.com/support/downloads/pclink-download/PCLinkV3_40

If the colour of the box is green and white AND has a 14pin recessed tuning port, download this one... http://www.linkecu.com/support/downloads/pclink-download/PCLinkV25

Jurgen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ron.

No problem there (except for the lappy of course).  Once you plug in and connect to the ECU, you will be able to go to File/Save, and save your map that exists in there.

V5 will give you the ability to input an air intake temp sender signal, however it will depend on the version of circuit board you have.  If you have the 4port AUX plug next to the tuning port you can do it...  If not then you cannot.

G4 can do it all ;)

Jurgen