1jz gte vvti e throttle wiring

1j_chris

Bit new to this whole e throttle stuff, 

So this is what I know so far, 

vta and vta 2 are the tps signals these both need to go to separate analog inputs 

vpa and vpa 2 are the pedal position sensor ( or in my case the sensor on the left of the throttle body looking straight at it) again these need to go to separate analog ins so 4 analog ins are needed for this. 

then the aux 9 and 10 I believe are the the e motor outputs and there is a 12v in on the fury that need 12v power via a relay switched on by the link to shut the the throttle on or off in the situation where there is a fault with the motor. 

okay so here’s where I’m confused, does anyone have a pin out of of the Toyota tps sensors and e motor cause I can’t find one that’s seems to be spot on I’ve found 3 and there all saying different things, also does anyone have a quick guide in how to set this up inside the link software, sorry to be a bit of a noob but every day is a school day. Thanks for reading. 

What ECU do you have?  There wiring and setup info for the Toyota clutched throttle in the help file for G4+ and G4X.  For setup of the throttle you can copy the settings from the altezza base map. 

image.thumb.png.471dc7e44850d68385189088e2c404e0.png