Injector and Ignition test not working

v8bloke

I had my Extreme ECU installed by a dealer a few years before Covid and it seemed to work OK not had it running since. When I looked closely at the wiring it is very below standard so I have been trying to rectify. 

The ignition powers a relay that supplies ECU 14v.

Aux1 test (on) powers a relay that feeds injectors and ignition.

Aux5 powers the fuel pump relay.

I have checked all grounds and other wiring and seem to be as link wiring instructions.

Tried to do an Injector and ignition test today but neither worked.

Settings seem to be ok where do I start looking?

Many thanks

9thJune24.pclr

Yeah there is nothing in your map that would prevent the ign & inj test from working.  If you unplug the injectors, do you have 12V on one of the pins in the injector plug?

What does it have for coils/ignitors?

Thanks for the reply, Yes already checked supply to injectors and all good. Using Range Rover P38 coils, an ignition amplifier.

Was working fine last time out in 2019. since then I have changed both Trigger1 and trigger 2 setups. when cranking the ECU is seeing both. Could this be a problem within the ECU?

5 hours ago, v8bloke said:

Could this be a problem within the ECU?

Very unlikely that 8 injector drives and 4 ign drives all failed at the same time.  

So these coils?  What does it have for an ignitor between the ecu and coils?  

TVvob1z.png

If you pull say injector 1 wire out of the ecu plug and briefly touch it on ground, do you hear the injector click when you do that? 

OK Injectors have 11.8v, when i touched the pin to earth with ignition on there was no click, nothing happened? I extended the wire and touched the block and still nothing! How is that possible? block has good ground, new battery and cables.

Injectors are possibly seized, fairly common when they have been unused for sometime.  Give them a few good taps with a screwdriver or similar while intermittently touching that wire to ground.