2jz-vvti start up map required ,help !

Bradley

Hi I’m looking for a start up map for my 2jz-gte vvti in my Nissan s15.This is my first time with any standalone ecu . So hoping someone can give me a starting point . Any help is appreciated 

single turbo -gtx3584rs

r35 coils

id1050x injectors 

Bosch 82mm dbw throttle 

350z e-throttle peddle 

link 4 bar map sensor 

link 3 port boost solenoid 

Toyota ect 

link IAT

race technology oil +fuel pressure sensor 

Oem knock sensor 

oem trigger sensors 

IMG_0259.jpeg

21 hours ago, BradleyS152JZ said:

Hi I’m looking for a start up map for my 2jz-gte vvti in my Nissan s15.This is my first time with any standalone ecu . So hoping someone can give me a starting point . Any help is appreciated 

single turbo -gtx3584rs

r35 coils

id1050x injectors 

Bosch 82mm dbw throttle 

350z e-throttle peddle 

link 4 bar map sensor 

link 3 port boost solenoid 

Toyota ect 

link IAT

race technology oil +fuel pressure sensor 

Oem knock sensor 

oem trigger sensors 

IMG_0259.jpeg

what ecu? how you wire it up? it would be better if you post the file that is at least on the ecu, or with the inputs and outputs where they are wire and I can help you making a starting point for tuning. 

switch to modelled fuel equation, and adjust some things, the Idle control now is the DBW. Recheck everything and when you have the car running you can calibrate the offset of the trigger correctly. Adjust the dwell time for the coils, some corrections here and there but nothing major. Put the CAL for the pressure sensors (just use the one that you created)

MyS15_2jz1 mod1.pclx

7 hours ago, Rossobianconero said:

switch to modelled fuel equation, and adjust some things, the Idle control now is the DBW. Recheck everything and when you have the car running you can calibrate the offset of the trigger correctly. Adjust the dwell time for the coils, some corrections here and there but nothing major. Put the CAL for the pressure sensors (just use the one that you created)

MyS15_2jz1 mod1.pclx 495.78 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for help will try 

managed to get it running and seems to run fine. I had an issue on startup with it attempting to rev very high almost instantly, i noticed to TPS target was 35 % but couldn't figure out why . To get around this i messed around with the idle base position table and eventually just set the idle actuator max clamp to 2% (obviously not right thing to do but enabled me to get it running and up to temp to check for leaks and issues etc)

I have a strange rev holding issue, when i give the throttle a small blip it seems to hold rpm for a long time and on the last attempt on the log it held untilled i turned it off. 

I'm guessing all my idle settings are way of and my DBW PID need setting up better. 

I just need to be able to pull out of my driveway and onto a trailer to take it to get tuned.

is anybody able to help with this? Any help is greatly appreciated. I have attached the map and log 

2jzS15startup.pclx throttle rpm issues.llgx

1 hour ago, BradleyS152JZ said:

managed to get it running and seems to run fine. I had an issue on startup with it attempting to rev very high almost instantly, i noticed to TPS target was 35 % but couldn't figure out why . To get around this i messed around with the idle base position table and eventually just set the idle actuator max clamp to 2% (obviously not right thing to do but enabled me to get it running and up to temp to check for leaks and issues etc)

I have a strange rev holding issue, when i give the throttle a small blip it seems to hold rpm for a long time and on the last attempt on the log it held untilled i turned it off. 

I'm guessing all my idle settings are way of and my DBW PID need setting up better. 

I just need to be able to pull out of my driveway and onto a trailer to take it to get tuned.

is anybody able to help with this? Any help is greatly appreciated. I have attached the map and log 

2jzS15startup.pclx 494.08 kB · 0 downloads throttle rpm issues.llgx 1.14 MB · 0 downloads

you had some odd Idle Setup, try this one.

2jzS15startup mod1.pclx

5 hours ago, Adamw said:

I made a couple of further changes to idle settings in @Rossobianconero's one.  You will possibly need to richen it up in the -40/-20/0 kpa rows in the fuel table also if it wants to stall as you open the throttle.   

2jzS15startup mod2.pclx 494.07 kB · 1 download

Thanks, will try this today 

Hi the tuner I’m taking it too has requested I fit Bosch knock sensors, I have purchased them and just want to confirm the wiring if possible.

i currently have two single core shielded cables going to the oem Toyota single pin knock sensors and into knock 1 & 2 on the ecu. The shield from these cables is wired to pin 17 on connector B. 

To install the Bosch sensors I’m going to run a seperate  twin core cable and each core terminating on pin 2 on the Bosch knock sensors as sensor ground and then tie in at the other end into pin 17 on connector b “shield ground”. This twin core cable is also shielded TE ML 2 but I’m sure I don’t need to ground the shielding  as the main signal wires are already shielded as mentioned before. 

Any help is appreciated