Lambda Error Codes

SchuKingR

Hey guys, my internal Lambda doesn't work like it should. I need to drive like 5 min and than it starts working. I got multiple error codes when it's not working. Mostly 2 and 8, some code 14, very few code 13 and 48...

Looked at the help file, but it says:

No user actions can be taken to correct, report this to your Link distributor.

here is a log file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T5_NO18sTikr7m16RHdX5HY3g2BJS6Mu/view?usp=sharing

Last week we had another customer report similar symptoms to yours, that one is still being investigated but it initially appears that it may be an internal hardware issue.   

Would you be able to do 2 further tests for us:

1. Set lambda 1 to run when stalled to see if it then steps through calibration and heating more reliably with the engine off, if it appears to work better like this then please do a few power cycles to check if it works every time or is intermitant. 
  2. If possible it would be great if you could also try moving the 5 lambda 1 wires in the E plug over to the Lambda 2 positions, then enable lambda 2 to see if that controller behaves different.   

I set lambda 1 to run when stalled and then switched to lambda 2. Result number 1 was heating too long on lambda 1 and on lambda 2. Then I cleared all fault codes and switched ignition on again, then error 2 and 8 came up. 

Unfortunatly I am not being able to start the car, because I damaged a spark plug after doing a compression test. #justrotarythings :D

So now I am waiting for a new spark plug, which should arrive tomorrow. Then I can do a test drive, but I think the result would be error 2 and 8 again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17oCyJQc7t_T486Ea_lTtmGDPEpqnoemx/view?usp=sharing Lambda 2, car not running -> heating too long

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17oDDI_Tu9FG7jgCi5jAihYLrI8_LHxlH/view?usp=sharing Lambda 2, car not running -> error 2 and 8 again

The other ecu that was giving similar errors to yours was found to have some incorrect capacitors fitted in the Lambda circuit.  I dont yet know how many ecu's may be affected but Im fairly sure from your symptoms that yours suffers from the same issue.  Unfortunately I think this will need to be returned to Link to be repaired.  Email [email protected] and they will get some info from you and arrange getting it back.