E throttle delete on altezza

pat1178

Hi i am trying to get rid of e throttle on my altezza and run only with the mechanical wire. Is it even feasible with the g4x? I currently have the throttle lock inside the TB. I removed the middle gear. I can't get it to idle right. It fluctuates too much.

And when i go to drive it i can't give it any gas as it justs does like a cut off of the power.

I did that! i can drive it now but my idle is still going up and down. Also do you see any reason why the engine is kinda working against itself at 3000rpm? then it picks up!

So all i can calibrate is the aps right? the tps will get no movement since normally it is the tb motor that actuates it. So tps can't really calobrated right?

Thanks for your replies!

There should be no AP sensors showing if you have turned off E-throttle.  TPS will work correctly and can be calibrated just like a normal cable throttle car if you have fitted an override mechanism to the throttle motor. 

You will need to provide a log for the other issues.  

Thread moved to the G4X forum. 

Hi, i have the excessive throttle lock that goes in the tb where the pedal cable is.

Whenever i go to calibrate the tps it says that my e throttle should be set in setup mode. Then when i go to put it on setup mode and go to calibrate the tps it says no movement. It seems like it is still trying to calibrate tps while using the throttle motor.

I did post a couple logs on my first post. I can take some more tomorrow.

Thanks.

12 hours ago, Adamw said:

You will need to disable E-throttle in the ecu

TPS calibration for a cable throttle is done in the >Analog Inputs>Throttle Position Sensor menu or alternatively in >ECU Controls>TPS Setup.  E-throttle should be turned off as I said earlier. 

VGxqZiy.png

Hi nevermind my last post. 

I have calibrated the tps. 

Idle is fluctuating up and down.

Here i will upload my most recent log and tune. It is still struggling at around 3000 rpm and also at high rpm starting around 6500 -7000 gives me the feeling that its lacking fuel.

Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OXt1ovptgEnLEXosJvj_VbtHSJNh2ZMi/view?usp=drivesdk

setup juillet.pclx

The idle bouncing is over-run fuel cut turning on and off as your RPM is above the deactivation RPM, as well as your idle ignition control is bouncing on and off because the RPM is above the idle lockout.  You need to close the throttle more to bring the RPM down to the target idle speed.  

If it used to idle at a normal RPM then the throttle must have closed more before.  Your would have to have idle target up around 1500 and the ORFC deactivation around 2000 to get it stable with the current throttle set-up.