closed loop question

928sg

been running with closed loop mode turned on, however I didn't know that it would only read Lambda 1 unless dual channel was turned on.   Out of the blue this morning it started running really rich, spitting wet fuel out the exhaust.  I turned on dual channel, and set up the banks.   I haven't started it again.    Anything else I should look out for?   Before I set up dual channel, I swapped the O2 sensors at their respective plugs and the problem followed the passenger O2 sensor as far as reading high on the guage.  Would this be a symptom of a bad O2 sensor?

after running it to get the log I don't think it was spitting fuel out the exhaust.  It appears to be condensation and burned fuel residue from it running rich when I 1st got it running.

The link .llg log file would be more useful to me than a .csv.  I would leave CLL off until it is tuned.  You also still have the fuel table setup using MGP which I suggested is not suitable for ITB's earlier so you are wasting your time tuning with it set up like that.  

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

The link .llg log file would be more useful to me than a .csv.  I would leave CLL off until it is tuned.  You also still have the fuel table setup using MGP which I suggested is not suitable for ITB's earlier so you are wasting your time tuning with it set up like that.  

I tried the config you sent but It wouldn't even idle and I couldn't even move the car around in the garage with it, so I had to revert back to the config I had.